Hello My Name Is

nickolette

четвъртък, април 06, 2006

MS. HILL

Yo. Im a black queen in a post modern paradigm
Beautiful black divine, supreme from another time
Foxy as I wanna be. Copy if you wanna see
Hottie with the intellect I disappear an resurrect
I spit and heal blind men
Can’t stop time, and I’m it without tryin’ man
My kiss can refine men
I’m complex like fine art, don’t shoot shit for anyone
Your moot shit is simple tongue, I spit like a Tommy gun
A mommy’s son before you so pure truth and your not one
So don’t call me out my name cause its Ms. Hill to everyone…everyone…everyone
Spoken with no regrets cause that’s just for right now cause it didn’t make them say imp respect
Hang like Jackson Poloick, enough truth to kill a college
Move with no apology
Prim Donna policy
Queen I want equality
Care less if your mad at me
Go vex with your savagery
Im just here in my majesty

Етикети: , ,