Hello My Name Is

nickolette

вторник, февруари 14, 2006

every day the 14th!

My name is Cupid Valentino, the modern day Cupid
And I just want to say one thing

Happy Valentine's Day
Every day the 14th!
I don't think y'all heard me!
I just wanna say Happy Valentine's Day!
Every day the 14th!
Can y'all dig that?
Now when arrows don't penetrate, see
Cupid grabs the pistol
And he shoots straight for your heart
And when he won't miss you!
That's alright 'cause y'all won't believe in me anyways
But..

Ya' won't believe in me, but you would fancy
leprechauns or groundhogs
No thank you, Easter Bunny!
There's so much fuss about Santa Claus, but see
Cupid will not be defeated!

Етикети:

4 Comments:

  • At 11:37 пр.об., Blogger stnle said…

    mnogo vesel praznik na vsi4ki!!! :)))

     
  • At 4:24 сл.об., Blogger nickolette said…

    весел :)
    аз съм влюбена в себе си, така че ще си поркам самичка @home ;)pp
    който ще бъде на wu tang killa beez 2night, да раздува после..

     
  • At 4:57 сл.об., Blogger stnle said…

    i az bqh taka, no skasah sas sebe si i sega jiveem otdelno...

     
  • At 7:37 пр.об., Blogger chinchillah said…

    може би трябва да помислиш да се съберете отново с ума ти.. така определено не е добре

     

Публикуване на коментар

<< Home