Hello My Name Is

nickolette

петък, април 21, 2006

never forget

I'll never forget no way how they crucified Jesus Christ. I'll never forget - no way - how they sold Marcus Garvey for rice. I'll never forget no way how they turned their backs on Paul Bogle so don't you forget no way, who you are and where you stand in the struggle.

They've got so much things to say right now, they've got so much things to say. I and I don't come to fight flesh and blood but spiritual wickedness in high and low places and though you fight me down, I'll stand firm and give Jah all the thanks and praises. I don't expect to be justified by these laws of man though the wicked find me guilty. Jah will prove my innocence, see 'cause when the rain falls it don't fall on one man's housetop… remember that… 'cause when the rain falls it don't fall on one man's housetop.

Етикети: , , ,